daily yakkings of the famous two

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am a gal!

Have you got the days that you cannot work, yup dude, that’s me, one of my “I cannot work lah.. really cannot work” day,

Finally checked my mail after n number of weeks, went on to read pple’s blog, really like Anglie’s blog, think she got a flair for writing, also went to visit dawn yang’s blog…. SHE IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL!! …. Den Dahlia and Kat saw the pics, and they were asking, if I can have plastic surgery, which part of me I wanna change …. Ahaha. They really dun know me man…

I wanted to tell them the truth… i…. I indeed went to Thailand…. *voice turn high pitch* haaa… OK so my surgery to become a gal is not that obvious ..ahah… need to ask Victoria (pat pong) which clinic he/she went… ahah…maybe got to work on my voice and the way I giggle… (Cannot show too much gum or something) ahaha….CRAP! Ok! For the Last Time!!! I am a gal lah!!! No change sir… just need to work to hind my gums, have a softer voice (not the “gggguuuyyysss *rough edges* voice) and the gently push when pple make fun of me (not the kick until blue black type) ahaha.. den maybe I can be a real gal… who needs plastic surgery ?!

SEE!! This IS really a “cannot work lah.. Really cannot work” day man! *will confirm stare at the mirror for the rest of the day to learn to hind my gums…*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home