daily yakkings of the famous two

Saturday, November 12, 2005

New love

Another day of unable to work… I mean its really tough to work on a sat with not many people in the office …haha.. anyway wanted to intro all to my new love, sorry sly.. sorry creep(s) and so sorry ah dive … cause .. I am so sorry… when you see how cute he is and how charming he is in Stairway to heaven, you will also feel the same.. now my biggest rival is my sis .. anyway coming Monday is the last episode, hence, friends whom I had been ignoring for the past few months Mondays & Tuesdays, I will be back….
Meanwhile, enjoy him and you will know why I love him to bits… though I also cannot pronounce his name…




i am going to take up golf!!




green had never look so sexy....


so handsome!

1 Comments:

  • hahahaha!!! bug!! you are a true creeps! hahaha!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home