daily yakkings of the famous two

Friday, November 11, 2005

werid pple

Oh man, I just had the weirdest conversation with someone, Ms Kay , am I impressed man,
I mean I knew pple who self entertain themselves (ok, I admit that I am one of them myself plus the other clown) but its just that I din know you can entertain yourself while speaking to other people in the phone, well then that’s just plain weird man!
I mean she called about some design that I submitted and she started blabbering like the only thing I ever does In the office is to wait by the phone for some weirdo to call, at least give me a subject mah…or tell me why you calling…

Ok, so I admit I was not really listening to her (I was in the mist of choosing my harry potter screensaver, very important you know) but she can yak on and add some laughter when I was just responding “hhmmm.ok.. ya..yah “ .. it feels like you know .. when you are young, you pick up a fake phone, or anything that suppose to resemble a phone den you pretend that you are having a fun conversation? THAT’S what she is doing!!! My god! And while I am ACTUALLY on the phone?! Hey dear weirdo, you should seriously start talking to real pple man, or find a friend? Maybe you should speak to another weirdo who like to speak just as much .. hey that familiar… I should introduce you to K**h and you guys can form a support group… yeah man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home