daily yakkings of the famous two

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

crazy woman!

There’s a lot of crazy people here at NL. Yup, clients, residents and lately I discovered, even staff! And guess who is the Psychotic Queen of NL, drum roll please! , it’s the receptionist!!!

Oh yea man, she is driving me nuts with her stupid oversensitive ness (got such word?!) and her “I’m-Never-Wrong” attitude. Really the Oh My God! Like that day, I really felt like pushing her out of the window but lucky ah we are located on the 1st floor! Wah lau I swear at the point I really would savour the moment watching her fall….. aah… ok lah sound quite sadistic but really man, at that moment……..

Know what happen, that day, I asked her how many elderly has sign up for the bowling activity we’re organizing and she said that ALL the members decided not to go. HAAAH? ALL? Quite amazing right? But I didn’t say much (I only asked “Hah? All?! Why!”) then this oversensitive woman was going like “I dunno! Not my fault what” with stupid long face that almost touch the floor! What the? And the whole day she went like “I dunno, not my fault” (plus long face and all). KNN (sorry!) !!! I really never say anything! I was so pissed I told her why she said that when no one is blaming her. And she kinda half yelled that “SOMEONE” will blame her. Another moment of wishing I could throw her out of the window…

Then later on, as we were leaving the office, this boy came up and asked whether he needs to pay for this competition organized by our sister centre and the crazy woman immediately said Yes $10. So I faster corrected her and said No need! It’s free! And holy mother of cow!!! She kinda went nuts again (seriously think she forgot her medication that day). She was like “I dunno! No body tell me what!” (“But I did! I told you.” I reminded her, half angry now) “No what! No one said anything! I dunno! I follow what the flyer said!” (“Ya lah but if they register with us it’s free!” 80% angry liao) “I dunno! Nobody said that what!” WAH LAU! *#&@($#*!?!!!??!! Does she really need to say it til like that? You don’t know fine. Altho quite frankly it was clearly mentioned AND there was EMAIIIIILLLL!!!!!!!

Adoi… and today she kept on nagging and nagging and nagging about who knows what ! Something about her having to do extra work every night but she never bring this up to Ms Kay, and how badly Ms Kay is treating her, or dunno what else lah. Oh my god! When will this crazy woman shut up!? It’s really frustrating!!! It’s so hard to ignore her when she buzzes continuously into your ears and even if you pretend like you’re busy she will STILL stand next to you and nag and nag and nag……. Ugh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home