daily yakkings of the famous two

Friday, August 05, 2005

Talented

I was looking at my friend’s work.
http://www.shawnye.com/Main.html
Go and take a look ya :)

Impressed. Super impressed.
He must be born talented.
My work beside his will be like a kid’s work man.

Many times when I am working in creative doing cartoons, I wonder to myself, why am I doing all these stuff?
Shouldn’t I be out there living life?
Who ever appreciate these work man? I mean they are not real dudes! Why am I here lighting cartoon characters when I should be out there interacting with REAL Living Human….

So I switched line
Now I am really talking to real human… I do see people * not I see dead people lah* and yes this IS more me, i mean getting paid to yak away the whole day ..

But I just saw my friend’s work…
Cannot help but wonder to myself..
If I have kept to drawing design and animation + countless night of practicing, I believe that I may reach 1/4 of his standard
Can’t help but feel envy of him ….

But den again, I believe that I did not make a wrong choice; I am real sure that if am din come out of that I will probe be writing a blog every day that I wanna talk to real human…

I guess we all have our own talent… I may not be as skilled as the rest of my batch, but I am certain that I am one of the more satisfied ones…

Sudden urge to draw something ….

1 Comments:

  • HOLY COW man! your friend is so damn cool! his(or is it her.. die cannot tell) artwork is fantastic! i always have a fantasy that i can do something like that but hey bug like you say we all have different skills and talents and i think mine is singing so i will keep singing ok? haha!
    *the other bug who is too lazy to log in and actually blog*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home