daily yakkings of the famous two

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Impressed!

Hey ..

Now to something lighter … aha
Hey! Here is the update on my “Big” date yesterday..
Yeah I went to my old poly cum OBS mate cum orientation junior’s OCS commission night yesterday!
Haa.. and I must say I did enjoyed myself.. haha.., yea, expected it to be boring but I must praise praise my junior lah.. he really set the standard man!

Okie.. I actually met him one day before the ball and he introduced me to his group of friends that we will be sitting together with on the day itself, so wun feel so weird, but it did feel like an induction dinner lah..* Gentleman point one*

Yeah, den he did a lot of these gentleman things that I did not expect… really though it was quite sweet.. dun be mistaken… its not that I like him more than a friend or I became his fan , but just have the “I will teach my son to do that man!” feeling after the ball … well, simple actions but did impressed me man! GUYS GOT TO LEARN MAN!
1. He picked me up from his home : serangoon( his place)  Choa Chu Kang ( my place) - (got off the cab cos I was still trying to set my hair ) waited for me  Choa Chu Kang  Sentosa ( the ball) …

I mean I knew guys that would not pick me (or us) up even though its eleven plus and its less than 500 metres in the dark lane of Sentosa man! ( bug you remember ? the chalet at sentosa!! )

2. he was really kind to open the door, hold the door, pull and push in my chair, accompany me to the toilet, nicely intro me to his friends and officers ( as my name ..not bug or clown ) , entertained me , din leave me to rot at one corner … and thats not all,
3. He controlled my wine in take ..( hey come on! There is like FREE flow of wine leh! * cheapo!* I though its quite nice of him …
4. He will take food for EVERY DISH and I just need to be serve.. never once raise my armpit to grab for food ( hha.. even though I suspect that’s the reason for serving e food) … and I forever get served first …
5. And the finale is that…. HE PEELED PRAWNS FOR ME! That was like… I wanna grab his leg and thank him man!

yeah man .. and den he sent me back again via cab to my place even though we live miles apart… I mean he could have made me go home on my own and msg him when I am back right… after all its 12 plus * mid night chaarge leh! *

wow.. I am so impress .. he really set the standard man! I am going for another commission ball this sat… wow.. the other guy gonna have a tough time to top THAT!

Impressed bug

2 Comments:

  • WOOO!!!! sounds like he is either a true gentleman by nature(quite impossible in tis era) or he absoultely, definitely, gorgeously, charmingly, 100% adores you and trying to WOO you bug!!! WOO~~!! hahaha..!! Even "big brothers" dun do such stuff as pull chair, serve foood, PEEL PRAWNS,personal chaffeur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update us ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEE

    By Blogger Sanguinee, at 1:31 PM  

  • i am seriously dropping my jaw!!! guys of such are hard to find nowadays... u should be sniggering if they never ask u to pay for your meal, cab and all! buggie meimei, so proud of you! u deserve to be treated like a princess cox half the time u get "SAI" treatment at home! ahahaah1 eh, put pictures leh!!! i wana see!!

    Love,
    your irritating sister. :P

    By Blogger apesyapes, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home