daily yakkings of the famous two

Monday, August 01, 2005

circles of friends

Okie..
Here I am again..* see really really CANNOT WORK TODAY! *
Suddenly though of something I wanna share…

Corrina shared with me this regarding volunteers,
But I think it is applicable for friendship too...

Think of friendship as 3 circles, with the inner circle, middle circle and the outer circle …

Often in a friendship, we are in the inner circle, being the most active and sporting, often there and often trying to get people in to the inner circle,

Sometimes we drift out to the middle circle where we are not as active and will join stuff once in a while but still kept in the loop

Once in a while we floated out to the most external circle where we seems to lost touch or be “ MIA” in the friendship …

Its normal and there’s no “right place” to be in, it’s almost entirely be impossible to be always in the inner circle, everyone drift in and out and some point of time, it’s natural.


Think of the times you are with your best buds in primary school .. at that moment we are probably in the inner circle.

But now, how many of us are still in the inner circle with your primary school friends?

You have probably formed other circles with another group of friends when you moved to another school or enter into another stage of life … 

But you are not really away, just that you have drifted out from the inner circle to the outer circle ...

Hence here I will like to tell my friends that if I have unconsciously drifted out in our friendship, dun be disappointed … it’s a normal thing… I will try to drift back in … or do come and pull me back …

As for friends who have drifted out, do try to come back … or at the very least, try not to drift away too far …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home