daily yakkings of the famous two

Monday, August 01, 2005

stoned

Wah man… today feel real real stone man!
I haven been doing much work and heng I am on i&R today so there is only me and kat in the office now…
Now blasting my music and just surfing the net…
Hey not that I dun have things to do .. I do man! Supposed to have a siong meeting but was real glad that its cancelled .. wah heng man! Or else I sure sleep lah…

Maybe cause intensive last week lah… today really stone..
Have you come across a day that you cannot seem to do any work? Yeah man! Today lah! Really stonned …

Yeah, mind keep wondering off to upcoming stuff like
Akido this Friday , 1st aid class ( oh bug! I am not going for this sat ball number 2 because of the clash with the 1st aid course !!! Shucks! )
Dim sum dollies on sun,
National day!! …

WEeeeeee….

How to work like this … ?! Lets hope tml will be more productive man!!  * like real…
Yeah den I well update all on the down town east with ah bang and he puked 3 times …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home