daily yakkings of the famous two

Thursday, July 28, 2005

*dieded*

i seriously need a break! im sooo sooo drained man... feel like suddenly my workload has increased.. rarr! maybe it's the fact that alice is taking a month long break for her prayers so i'll be taking over part of her duties (ermm part? it's like ALL her I&R cases *bloop*). or maybe it's the fact that she might not come back, and a newbie will probably come in & thus the pressure of being "senior"? maybe it's the fact that i have been issued a "challenge" by The Twitch and Seafood. seems like they would like to see more of my "leadership" side. The Twitch and Seafood dun seem to think that asking Moronic Boss this and that as a good quality. but how much of her real side have these two seen??

i tried to carry out certain activities on my own, but Moron always breathe down my neck and at the very end she'll take over the activity and "claim credit". but before i went ahead and disliked Moron, i did think "Is it my fault?" "Where did I go wrong?" "Was I too slow?" but i think i already found the answer (even tho Twitch and Seafood disagreed: "i think it's just miscommunication" *basket think im idiot is it*)... Moronic Boss is just unable to let go and trust me. i know now how Maeve felt and why she was determined to leave NL. if Moron let me fall down i would be able to pick and learn better right? hnn. in the end i look like the Dumbass and i guess this is what Moron want to achieve! basket! *punch fist into palm* i've heard stories of her doing such things it's quite amazing she will attempt to do this on the Incredible Me.

if she gave me a chance i will be able to prove myself
if she trust me i will be able to accomplish more
if she was a good leader i probably wont be typing all these rite

so ya lah bad leader, no trust, no chance so gotta work harder to show what im able to accomplish.

and that's why im so tired rite now and really really wanna go on holiday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home