daily yakkings of the famous two

Monday, July 24, 2006

Zippy and the sea!!

Yo all!
ITs been a real long time since i have updated the blog man...
yeah.. so now i am at my last phrase of training.. my hell week of co- instruction before my assessment to be an operational instructor!!
its been a real fun training!! a quick flash of what i have enjoying myself with :)
how i have made friends with the sea!!

i came... i kayak...


yeah.. my 4 days kayaking expedition during my 21 days course



kayaking cum sailing .. thanks to our flysheet


see how small we are!!


we have finally landed on land!! after kayaking for a total of 123 km for 4 days!!



also had a hand handling a power boat


yeah!! completed! but haven get license yet lah...


have tons of photos to upload but no time man.. how busy with my lesson planning for my next group of unfortunate participants who will be getting me an instructor..ahaha.. watch out world!!
till next time man.. when i land back on shore!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home