daily yakkings of the famous two

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Land!! *kiss flat ground*

Yo dudes! I am finally back from Taman Negara! back to the concrete jungle! it was an excellent trip, especially tough on the 2nd day (at least for me) (1st day was like walking thru bukit timah hill, not bad at all). lucky for me, i din die halfway up the campsite. it was more of jungle bashing (as Buggy called it) man, the guide like brought us to some abandoned jungle area and then forced a path and we had to crawl under over behind etc those bamboos, trees, branches, logs woohoo and maan the leeches were everywhere!! wah lau eh they even went to my friend's tummy and there's these 2 ppl who found leeches at spots i shall not say. ugh! damn those leeches! one even managed to sneak into my socks! gaaah into my socks darnit! i think leeches can somehow osmose their way thru things... something to think about people!

so yea great stuff, i think it was so much tougher than my hiking trip to Berlumut, at least there was a path up to Berlumut's campsite. this trail they brought was abandoned for abt 2 to 3 years plus the terrain was darn steep and there were some dangerous spots.. like superly narrow path where you practically had to crabwalk your way and hang on to the soil.

but we all survived tho there some who nearly gave up ("I can't do it man!"). and what a magnificient view from the top, was so totally worth it.

my best exp was certainly Caving. yup my first time and of cuz i have to be a loser at the last moment while trying to get out of that super mini exit. you really gotta think small! yea you should have seen my face okay?! i really do wanna go for more caving yea let's do it guys!

the whole trip was great and the people were nice as well, a few funny people and i even made a few friends (and someone said i look young! wahahhaha!). but of cuz there were a few times i just wanted to kill these NUS ppl (sorry NUS ppl i cannot help it) cuz some of them are so darn rigid. oh yea if you din know, i went with the NUS Rovers, i was the only non NUS person there.

haa~ cool stuff! will definitely do it again in a hearbeat!

here i'll share my photos i din take a lot cuz i was too lazy to keep taking it out from my ziplock bag. i'll go sieve thru the other's photos and then i will share it as well ya!

let's organise a trip to Taman Negara guys, will definitely be loads of fun!!

2 Comments:

  • count me in bug!!!
    --Anglie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 AM  

  • RIGID?! RIGID?!

    Define rigid.

    Rigid is the weird facial contortions you pulled while you were climbing out the last part of the cave man. Now that, my friend, is RIGID.

    NUS rocks ok. No where else will you find the genesis of orang asli.

    -Hotdork-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home