daily yakkings of the famous two

Monday, May 23, 2005

Everything happens for a Good Reason

Hm well ok that phrase is really damn cliche but it is so true. I thank God from the bottom of my heart that he let things happen the way it does. Maybe I was upset, even depressed, that I did not get to go to Mizpah. But that was then. I now realise that if I had went, I wouldn't have enjoyed the trip anyway since my aunt is critically ill right now. I probably wouldn't have known either and that would have been terrible.

So many things have happened which upsets me a lot but thinking back, it is all God's work for He knows which is best for me. The Mizpah reject incident. The London deport incident. Even the bitchest Boss incident? Everything can't go bad forever, something good is bound to happen right? What goes up must come down and vice versa right? And for every dark cloud there is a silver lining.

It is amazing how much I have grown to believe in God after Mizpah. Maybe before I was so angry with God because I thought He had cheated me so much. But ha ha ha that was just a child's thinking and even tho you guys wont believe it, i think I have grown up (even if it's a little) !

Okie now let's all pray for my aunt's health. May she wake up soon so that my grandma, my mom, and my other aunts, all can breathe a little easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home