daily yakkings of the famous two

Thursday, April 07, 2005

The sun theory

Wow… bug have matured! Haaa.. no lah.. we always have a serious side but its just that not many have actually seen it cause we always seems so crapz.. and yeah.. just look at our blogger name .. Two CLOWNS man.. and its given by uncle malcom ... or maybe the name “BUG” just doesn’t seems serious too haaa.. maybe should call ourselves “ Butterflies” .. yeah man! Okie.. NOW I know why we are still bugs..

Yeah bug, haa I understand what you mean, maybe at that point I was like.. well maybe that sentence really make me like.. “wah.. I think I have kinda lose myself .. I change! I change! ” .

Hey.. you are right, just today I was reading that blog and I was like: “ hey actually why was I so affected ah.” . yeah.. dun even have to wait for years to look back… think we all feel about things differently every day …

Yeah! I got new theory to share… today lunch I was sharing with the “heartbrokens” about my sun theory (see below entry) and jenny told me that people that live in countries that does’nt get the sun got a higher rate of depression …

I think I am gonna write a book on “ The sun theory! ” YEhha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home