daily yakkings of the famous two

Thursday, March 24, 2005

work hard.. ... play much harder!!

hey all! its me! the other bug.. hey ya i discovered that i haven been in action and since there like only me and myself in the office i though that hey its the best time!

yeah, must say that it had been a busy time and infact about a month back it was rather overwhelming with work, lumos, friends , everybody seems to want a piece of me ( and its not always for good reasons) so yeah, i could pratically feel my energy and my health draining away ... everything just felt like an obligation... i dread responsiblity ... just want to run away from all...

But sometimes in life you simply dun have a choice, cause

great powers comes with great responsiblity ...
hey! i am not saying that i am spider(bug) man/woman .. haha... its just crappily came to my mind... * hey imagine that i am able to katcheezzzz from my palms...kinda cool ah auguest gonna be SO envy of me..

but now i am all right man! well not totally, but recovering from that season of overworking .. my life is slowly coming back in control ...now taking things at a slower pace... work hard.. ... play much harder!!

*katcheezzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home