daily yakkings of the famous two

Thursday, October 07, 2004

EEEE.... bug!!!

buggy buggy bug!!

i got in man! i am now the other clown ! hey bug! thanks soso much for creating this site.. nice work dude.. yeah.. so how bug! believe that u jus reach ya.. so hows the bridge ? oh bug!! hows the weather? did u read the journal i gave u ? bug!!! u are only gone for like... maybe one day ya.. but missed u already bug! * cry..* * sing..* "All by myself..ah..self.. " thats why asked u so much dude ...eeeee.....

yeah bug.. me now still in office.. doing night shift today..hah..today vey funny .. i was updating the site with shifu photo in it .. den i comment to my friend that shifu*clap hand above head* face look stone.. den i laugh loudly lah. and den some holy voice appear saying " u say who look stone ?" den i saw shifu jus right behind me lah!! got holy light behind him some more..haha... fear factor! how he walk got no sound i also dun know..hahah..shifu *clap* i respect u dude!!

haaa.. hey bug bug!! i also help u check out and they say they need programme assistant ...and its the BLNL ..( Boon lay neighbourhood link) branch.. at ..* drum rolll..* blk 209!!! yeah bug! yes.. it IS the blokck infront of yours.. but that branch work more with the elderly .. bug.. tell me if u are interested? i told them about u already.. the ling li gal still remember u dude!

yeah bug! keep me update about u ya!!
p/s: fringee grew longer today ..yeah!

the other clown
DJ Z.p( Dj.. cause my voice is better than my look! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home